Friday, February 14, 2014

Food for Thought

I hate to "pass the buck" on my own blog, but thanks to numerous snow days of late, I have limited time this week to share with you my thoughts/reflections/ponderings/ideas.

Instead, I'm sharing with you something I came across recently on Edutopia (a great online resource that always gets me thinking!). It's a presentation on effective elements of a lesson. If you click here, scroll down to Professional-Development Resources, then click on the first one listed -- Interactive Learning -- you can check it out.

You might have the same reaction to this presentation that I first did: Yeah. No kidding. I already know all this stuff.
But after a little while, I started thinking about how easy it is to list all of these non-negotiable lesson elements, and how simple they all sound. But putting some of them into practice, especially if it's not an established habit of yours, can be easier said than done.

So, if you've checked out the presentation, and you'd like to explore some of the lesson elements discussed, please let me know -- I'd love to explore with you!

Have a great February vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment